CEP Engineering is looking for an IT Support Technician for its Madison, WI location.
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Take the lead on electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming for a civil engineering consulting company.
- Monitor day-to-day office’s computer and IT operations.
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, and software/applications for users.
- Provide users with technical support and troubleshooting for computer problems, both hardware and software problems.
- Check hardware and software requirements, diagnostics, and troubleshooting. Evaluate or recommend alternative hardware or software that will meet company’s needs.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking software and operating systems software.
- Monitor and maintain office programs such as employee timesheet platforms, telephone setups, etc.
- Monitor and maintain applications, virus protection and network functions.
- Recommend devices and/or applications that are easy to use and appropriate for job sites.
- Evaluate computer and other technology equipment performance records. Make recommendations regarding repair and/or replacement.
- Train employees on computer and software system usage
- Assist with website development.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or IT Engineering
- 3 years of experience in IT Services
- 3 years of experience working with SQL, Windows server, MikroTik router, network+, SSRS reporting, TFS
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Office
- 6 months of experience in designing, coding, and modifying websites
- 6 months of experience with following software: asp.net, c#, CSS, HTML, java script, .net framework and LINQ
- Travel Required to other company office locations as necessary (maybe 1-2 days/month)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org